Viva la Música makes it’s return to SeaWorld Orlando on April 26th. This festival which runs on Saturdays until May 17th features music and food from the Latin culture. This festival features amazing food, and award-winning music from some of today’s hottest recording artists! The festival is included with park admission. Once again Héctor Colón, who is SeaWorld’s executive chef, will provide some amazing food like favorites such as empanadas, arroz con pollo, carne frita and bacalaítos. The fun and festivities will begin each Saturday at noon, with the concerts starting at 3pm.
The artist that will be performing this year will include:
- Saturday, April 26 – Chino y Nacho (reggaeton)
- Saturday, May 3 – La India (salsa)
- Saturday, May 10 – Victor Manuelle (salsa)
- Saturday, May 17 – Olga Tañón (merengue)
The amazing shows are general seating; however, reserved seating for your favorite concerts is available with the following packages:
- Front Row VIP seating –Front Row seats can be purchased starting at $39.
- Viva la Música VIP Package — Starting at $29, this special package includes a meal (entrée and any one item from a selection of side salads, side dishes or desserts, plus a regular-sized non-alcoholic beverage) at any Viva la Música food sampling area or SeaWorld cafeteria-style restaurant, plus reserved seating — Center Stage!
- VIP seating – Want to make sure you get a good seat to your favorite show? Purchase this package to buy your reserved seats for $19.
All packages are available at SeaWorldOrlando.com.
While you are there check out the amazing fun of their 5oth birthday celebration. Read about one of the awesome events HERE!