In just one week, the Magic Kingdom here at Walt Disney World will be open a whole 24 hours! If you haven’t attended this event, then prepare yourself! This will be my 3rd 24 hour event, and I have mixed emotions about them all! Last year, I walked out of the Magic Kingdom at 6:06 AM, stating that I would never do a 24 hour event again, yet guess what I will be doing next week! They have a good mix of what I love and hate about the Magic Kingdom! Lets break down each so you can see what to expect!
- Crowds are terrible
- Families “push” kids who are screaming, crying, and grumpy to “have fun” at 3am, because they want to get the most out of the day!
- 24 hours of Disney in a row. 24 hours of walking, dealing with people, standing in lines, stepping over people who are asleep on the floor and benches.
- Special events like a dance party in front of the castle at 5am
- Special memories like watching the sun come up twice at the park, riding Haunted Mansion at 3:13AM (with a 13 min wait), and taking some awesome pictures!
- Self satisfaction of conquering the kingdom!
As you can see, there are a lot of good and bad that come along with the event! I know I say it every year, but I am actually looking forward to this event! Orlando Fun and Food is having a meet up as well for the event! We will be giving away some awesome prizes such as a gift card, and other awesome Disney merchandise! To join the meet up, click here! Please share the event and page with all your friends who are coming to Rock their Disney Side!