Nickelodeon Resort is gearing up for a summer like Orlando has ever seen before! This summer the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turltes (TMNT) will be taking over the resort for their “Summer of Shell”. Starting now, the Nick Hotel will help make the summer unforgettable with their new Turtles-themed guest suites, pool parties, dinner shows and more! All four TMNT will help spread some “turtle power” all around the resort, including special weekend events continuing all throughout the year!
The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles ‘Summer of Shell’ celebration will include:
- 10 newly designed Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles-themed guest suites, debuting in June.
- A TMNT Retro weekend June 13-15 featuring the original voice cast of the Teenage Mutant
- Ninja Turtles in celebration of the 30th anniversary of the TMNT comic book.
- An all new ‘Turtle Power’ poolside show at the Lagoon Pool.
- Poolside glow parties, games, “dive-in” movies and other Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle encounters.
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles-themed dinner shows where guests can dine with their favorite heroes.
- A Guinness World Record “Largest Gathering of People Dressed as Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles” event on August 9.
- Brand new art of The Turtles on the Nickelodeon wall of characters at the Lagoon Pool.
“The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles are incredibly popular with kids of all ages and we are thrilled that they are taking over the Nick Hotel for our ‘Summer of Shell’,” said Tony Aslanian, director of sales and marketing for Nickelodeon Suites Resort. “We can’t wait to unveil everything from our new poolside and Studio Nick shows to our TMNT-themed suites. Our guests are going to be yelling ‘booyakasha’ the moment they arrive.”
Special rates and stay packages will be available during the ‘Summer of Shell’ and the Retro Turtles Weekend. For more information and a complete listing of the events happening throughout the year, visit www.nickhotel.com/TMNT.