Are you ready to rock your Disney side this Friday at the 24 hour event at Magic Kingdom? We have some entertainment details to help you plan your day/night! All the usual entertainment will remain the same. There will also be some additional special plans to help enhance your Disney side.
- The morning Welcome Show will welcome the heroes and villains
- “Move It! Shake It! Celebrate It!” Street party will spotlight Disney heroes at 10 am & Disney villains at 1:30 pm. The 5:45 pm show will be determined by guest votes throughout the day
- “Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade” will be performed at noon & 3:30 pm
- #INCREDIBLESSuperDanceParty will be from 4:30 pm until 10 pm in Tomorrowland at the Rockettower Plaza Stage
- Screenings of “The Incredibles” will take place from 11 pm until 5 am in Tomorrowland at the Rockettower Plaza Stage
- “Up All Night” dance parties will be held from 2 am until 5 am at Cinderella Castle & Frontierland
- Disney’s Main Street Electrical Parade will be performed at 11 pm & 1 am with a special parade beforehand by the villains.
- “Celebrate the Magic” will be shown at 8:45 pm, 9:45 pm, & 11:45 pm
- One side of Princess Fairytale Hall will transform into Scary Tale Hall at 11 pm where guests will have meet & greets with Maleficent & Snow White’s Evil Queen.
- At 1:45 am the villains will take over the remaining character meeting spots. For instance, you will find Captain Hook in Peter Pan’s place and Jafar in Aladdin & Jasmine’s spot.
- A special “Kiss Goodnight” will end the festivities at 5:50 am at the Railroad station in Town Square on Main Street.
Wow….it’s going to be a busy 24 hours! I’m excited for all the fun! Don’t forget to join us for our meet-up for ice cream at 7:30 pm at Plaza Ice Cream on Main Street, USA. I’m looking forward to seeing how you #rockyourdisneyside!