Cooler weather outside, trick-or-treating done – that can only mean that the holiday season is upon us!! With so much going on in the Orlando area for the holidays, it’s going to be hard to squeeze it all in. We are going to give it our best try though! One activity on our list is “Where the Season meets the Sea” which will be held at SeaWorld November 22 – December 31. All the hustle & bustle is included with your regular park admission too!! Here’s what you can expect:
- Shamu Christmas Miracles — A nighttime holiday show with thrilling seasonal music as whales soar through the air reminding us of the everyday miracles that surround us all year long.
- O Wondrous Night — Share the greatest story never told, with more than 30 carols, based upon The Christmas Story and told through the eyes of a variety of live animals. It’s a live nativity that only SeaWorld can bring to life.
- Winter Wonderland on Ice – Delight in the magic of Christmas on a stage of ice, jewels and light as skaters dazzle and delight in this show-stopping, ice skating extravaganza along with the towering fountains of water dancing on the lake. Don’t miss the fireworks that light up the night sky after the last ice show of the evening.
- Elmo’s Christmas Wish – Join your Seasame Street friends Rosita, Grover, Zoe and Cookie Monster as they work together to help Elmo find his Christmas wish!
- Holiday Reflections: Fireworks and Fountains Finale – Soaring fountains, dazzling lights, and festive fireworks are choreographed to joyous holiday musical favorites.
- THE POLAR EXPRESS Experience – At the Wild Arctic® attraction, guests embark on an extraordinary journey to the North Pole. The beloved holiday classic comes to life as you and your family are immersed in the heart-warming story of a young boy’s thrilling ride into an enchanted world. From the moment the conductor calls “all aboard” to your arrival at the North Pole (where you’ll meet Santa Claus himself), THE POLAR EXPRESS Experience promises to create an unforgettable holiday memory.
- Sea of Trees – Including more than 100 massive trees, each sparkling, lighted and choreographed to classic holiday tunes, this is a dramatic display around SeaWorld’s center lake at various times throughout the night beginning at 6 p.m.
- The Christmas Market – Located on the park’s Bayside Pathway, the market features unique artisans and culinary delights. At this festive, bustling market, guests can find one-of-a-kind gifts and dine on holiday treats.
- Santa’s Fireside Feast – Enjoy a delicious dinner of Christmas favorites with Santa and Mrs. Claus! This all-you-care-to-eat menu of holiday favorites and delicious desserts takes place on select days during SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration and provides an exclusive time to meet Santa. Reservations are required, and include a complimentary family photo. To book your reservation, visit here! Prices start at $29/adult!
Several new packages have been added this year to assist guests who want to maximize their experience. All packages include Christmas Show Seating which provides guests with reserved seating at Shamu® Christmas Miracles, O Wondrous Night, and Winter Wonderland on Ice, plus front-of-the-line access to THE POLAR EXPRESS Experience. The options are:
- Christmas Signature Show Seating and Dine with Shamu – Guests will enjoy reserved seating at our most popular Christmas shows and enjoy Dine With Shamu. A complimentary family photo is also included to remember the night. Prices start at $49/adult.
- Christmas Signature Show Seating and Santa’s Fireside Feast — Enjoy reserved seating at our most popular Christmas shows, a warm-hearted holiday experience and meet Santa and Mrs. Claus at Santa’s Fireside Feast. Prices start at $44/adult.
- Christmas Signature Show Seating and Dining Certificate and Family Photo — Enjoy reserved seating at our most popular Christmas shows and a dining certificate to use that evening at any participating restaurant. Dining Certificate includes an entrée with its accompanying side, an additional side item and a non-alcoholic beverage. Prices start at $34/adult.
Also new this year is the Christmas Family Fun Tour. This 3 hour walking tour will enable guests to experience the favorite attractions for children at SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration. Highlights include: a penguin meet and greet, reserved seating at the Elmo’s Christmas Wish show, a warm-hearted meal at Santa’s Fireside Feast with an exclusive visit with Santa and front-of-the-line access to THE POLAR EXPRESS Experience. Prices start at $59/adult.
SeaWorld is currently offering a Kids Free Ticket to help families! Get a free ticket for kids ages 3-9 with each paid adult ticket! These must be purchased in advance so be sure to click here for SeaWorld’s website where you can view all current ticket offers.
Wow!! SeaWorld certainly has a lot of options for guests to get into the holiday spirit! I’m looking forward to experiencing as much as possible!! How about you?