SeaLife Aquarium will be making a splash in the first quarter of 2015! This attraction which will be owned by Merlin Entertainment group, will be located at the I-Drive 360 complex on International Drive here in Orlando. This 25,000 square foot attraction will host amazing sea life in a amazing setting! Not much is known about this complex, however Orlando Fun and Food was able to get their hands on some awesome facts!
• SEA LIFE is the number one aquarium brand in the world with over 40 attractions.
• SEA LIFE Orlando is the seventh SEA LIFE location in the U.S.
• At SEA LIFE Orlando, you will experience a dynamic journey from the wetlands and swamps
around Lake Apopka – to the fun and colorful Florida Keys and tropical shores of the Gulf of
Mexico. Diverse species are displayed within authentic and fantastically themed environments,
influenced by all the language and look of the subtropical southern environment.
• SEA LIFE Orlando provides visitors with a mix of education, conservation and fun.
• SEA LIFE celebrates everything about the sea. We are passionate about preserving marine
habitats and protecting the incredible species that live in them. Marine conservation is at the
heart of everything we do, supporting projects across the world to inspire more people to care.
• The focus of our business is to educate and conserve. We take a three-pronged approach
approach to conservation – Breed, Rescue, Protect – which can be found at the heart of
everything we do.
• Breed: we run successful breeding programs for sharks and endangered creatures like
• Rescue: we save as many sick, injured or orphaned sea creatures as we can, rehabilitating
and returning hundreds of them to the sea each year – and we’re committed to doing more.
• Protect: we raise funds for conservations projects like the Turtle Rescue Hospital in
Zakynthos, Greece to help ensure they can continue their vital work.
• 25,000-square-foot indoor attraction
• 360° underwater ocean tunnel
• Over 5,000 creatures, including sharks, sea turtles, seahorses, octopus, jellyfish and rays
• Over 30 fascinating displays
• 350,000 gallons of water in the ocean tank
• 12’ deep ocean tank
• Interactive touchpool experience
• Educational talks and feedings throughout the day
• Kids’ quiz and activity trail
• Presentation video theatre
• Children’s soft play area
• Retail store
On average, guests will spend 60-90 minutes in the attraction.