Looking for something fun & out of the ordinary to do on Halloween? Well, look no further! RA Sushi, located at Pointe Orlando on International Drive, is having a Boo Bash! On October 31 from 11 am until closing, enjoy your favorite Boo Bites & sip on some Potent Potions. Halloween decor & haunting music will create the perfect atmosphere to keep the party going all night! Wear your best costume & you may be selected to take home some treats like RA gift certificates!!
In addition to the regular menu, RA will have some special menu items for the night! These include:
- Zombie Roll ($8): spicy salmon, cucumber, cilantro and jalapeño rolled and topped with avocado and sriracha.
- The Black Widow Roll ($10): crispy soft shell crab, kaiware sprouts, kani kama crab mix rolled in rice and soy paper, then topped with shredded daikon, spicy mayo and eel sauce.
- The Wicked Shrimp ($8.99): crispy shrimp served on a bed of mixed greens, with a creamy ginger teriyaki dipping sauce.
- Witches Brew (single $9/double $18): a bubbling blend of Southern Comfort, Amaretto Disaronno, cold sake, liqueurs and tropical juices.
- Frozen Black Lagoon ($7) is a spine tingling mix of sparkling white wines, Bacardi Rum, yuzu, and peach and strawberry purées.
- Geisha’s Spell ($7) is a magical concoction of cold lemonade, Skyy Raspberry vodka, Chambord, fresh lemon sour and a splash of soda.
So gather some friends & go have some RA fun on Halloween!! Want to know more about this amazing sushi place? Check out our review by clicking here! Check out their full menu here!