No doubt that Orlando and the surrounding areas have some of the best educational tools to enrich the preschool children! SeaWorld Orlando and Busch Gardens Tampa both are front runners in animal conservation and education. Well today, both parks announced a special way to make sure these kids get the fun and education they need in 2015 for FREE!!! SeaWorld Orlando is celebrating the new year and families with young kids with a limited-time offer. Children five and younger can explore SeaWorld Orlando and Busch Gardens Tampa for FREE throughout 2015 with the return of the Preschool Pass. Starting today, guests can register for the pass online and get their kids ready for all of the excitement, thrills and inspiring shows that only SeaWorld and Busch Gardens can provide!
Kids will love being kids at Shamu’s Happy Harbor, a play area that features fun for all, including:
- Shamu Express – the park’s first family-oriented roller coaster reaching speeds of 26 mph
- Jazzy Jellies – a jellyfish-themed ride that lifts and spins families to heights of 30 feet
- Sea Carousel – a classical marine-themed masterpiece topped by a 45-foot-wide pink octopus
- A variety of other kid-sized attractions to keep the little ones moving and shaking
And at Busch Gardens, experience kid-sized attractions and exciting encounters, including:
- Busch Gardens’ Sesame Street Safari of Fun – a family-friendly African adventure filled with kid-size rides and cool water fun
- Madagascar Live – kids can join the adventure with King Julien and his friends during this live show
- Treetop Trails at Jungala – older kids can explore and climb nets, bridges and tubes in this multi-level maze, while the younger set can play in the water area inside this 3-story family play area
Here is some of the information that you need for this amazing deal!!!
The Free SeaWorld and Busch Gardens Preschool Pass is an exclusive online offer, available atSeaWorldOrlando.com. It is exclusively for Florida residents ages five and younger and is valid for unlimited admission – with no blackout dates – through Dec. 31, 2015, at SeaWorld Orlando and Busch Gardens Tampa Bay. The Preschool Pass does not include parking or Pass Member discounts or benefits.
Another great reason to get a free Preschool Pass for the little ones is that all of SeaWorld’s 2015 events are included! The year kicks off withWild Days, an immersive event that connects kids to the wild and wonderful world we all share; followed by the all-newPraise Wave, a series that makes the park come alive with the hottest names in Christian music. And don’t forget about family favorites Halloween Spooktacular and SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration, also included with a Preschool Pass!
The best deal for the rest of the family is a SeaWorld/Busch Gardens Fun Card which allows unlimited admission to both parks throughout the year at a discounted price of $165.
From soaring on the mighty Manta rollercoaster and experiencing the power and grace of killer whales in the One Ocean show, to exploring an underwater journey of sea turtles at TurtleTrek and seeing penguins on the thrilling, chilling adventure of Antarctica: Empire of the Penguin, there is something for everyone in the family at SeaWorld Orlando.