ORLANDO FUN AND FOOD IS IN SEARCH FOR A PR/MARKETING INTERN
Orlando, FL, August 4, 2015– Orlando Fun and Food is looking for an enthusiastic, self-sufficient person who is up for the challenge of being treated as a professional. You’ll learn top notch public relations, internet marketing, analytics and social media branding skills in a fast-paced environment while having fun. Where else can you see the newest attractions, eat some great food and practice your skills in one place?
What is Orlando Fun and Food? Orlando Fun and Food is a leader in news and reviews of attractions, food and special events in Central Florida.
What are the qualifications?
- Must be a junior-senior level college student enrolled in a Communications-related field
- Must have a strong attention to detail and a gift for proofing
- Must have superior writing skills
- Outstanding computer and research skills
- Basic knowledge of public relations and have a professional manner
- General knowledge of social media platforms
- Interest in analytics, data and monitoring web successes and failures
- Love for attractions, food reviews, concerts and much more!
What will you do?
- Attend media events
- Write and edit blog posts
- Utilize email marketing strategies
- Develop SEO and Keyword optimization
- Review and analyze target audiences
- Plan meet ups and work with potential partners
- Develop a professional portfolio from your experience
What do you need to know?
- Work from home with occasional meetings with me
- Must have laptop and preferable camera for media events
What Brands Have We Worked With?
We have worked with a number of brands both big and small here in Central Florida. We have worked with such brands as:
- Disney Studios
- Merlin Entertainment
- Feld Entertainment
- I Drive 360
- Taste of the Nation
- Give Kids the World
- Multiple restaurants and many more!
If you would like more information or to apply, please contact Jason Mayhew at Jason@OrlandoFunandFood.com.