Fall Holiday Edition of the Disney & Orlando Discounts
Call Becca at 757-532-1438 or email her at Becca@Destinationsinflorida.com
Spend Your Fall Break in Orlando with Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party
Walt Disney World®Resort
- Save up to 30% off Disney Resort Hotels: Do you want to bring the kids to Disney World for a getaway for Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party and trick or treating throughout Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort? You still have time to save up to 30% off Disney Resort Hotels through November 25, 2014.
- Active/Retired Military Rates: For US active and retired military, save money on tickets and resort accommodations through October 2015.
- Florida Resident & Annual Passholder Rates: Florida Residents and Annual Passholders can take advantage of great rates on rooms at select Disney Resort Hotels up to 35% off through September 24, 2014.
- RunDisney Group Rates: Are you a runner? Do you want to run a race with Mickey Mouse? Join our VIP runners at Destinations in Florida for some of the favorite races including Tower of Terror, Disney Marathon, and Disney Princess Run. These exclusive rates are only with our agency.
- Save up to 20% off Disneyland®Resorts: For a limited time, you can save up to 20% off your hotel accommodations through September 27, 2014.
- Retired Military Rates: For US active and retired military, save money on tickets and resort accommodations through October 2015.
- Book a Package for as Little as $89 Per Person/Per Day: Stay right down the road from the Disney Magic at a Good Neighbor Hotel from now through November 21 for as little as $89 per person/per day.
- 3rd, 4th or 5th Night Free at Disneyland Good Neighbor Hotels: Visit Anaheim during select nights through December 2014. Stay at a select Disney Good Neighbor Hotels and enjoy a 3rd night, 4th night or 5th night free. Contact your favorite Destinations in Florida/Destinations to Explore agent for details.
Disney Cruise Line®
- Canadian Residents Save up to 20% Off: Are you ready for Halloween on the High Seas? From November 2014-January 2015, Canadian Residents can save up to 20% off Disney Cruise prices on select cruises.
- Special Rates for Florida Residents and US Military: Take advantage of special deals for Florida Residents and active/retired United States Military.
Universal Orlando Resort Discounts
- New! Universal Hotel Discounts: Save up to 30% at Universal Orlando Onsite Resorts this holiday season through December 2014.
- New! A Celebration of Harry Potter: The2nd Annual Event hosted by Warner Brothers and Universal Orlando takes place January 30-February 1, 2015. Exclusive Onsite Packages start at $219/person and include 3-Night Accommodations, 3-Day Park-to-Park tickets, Access to an exclusive evening event at Wizarding World of Harry Potter-Hogsmeade, Special Guest access to Harry Potter Expo, Reserved seating/viewing for select Celebration events, Breakfast at Three Broomsticks and more!
- Florida Resident Halloween Horror Nights Package: Are you ready to scream? You can now book a HHN Package at special savings, just for Florida Residents.
- Halloween Horror Nights Packages: For non-Florida Residents, you can still save money with a special HHN Package from $459 per adult at Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort most Sun-Thurs September 19-November 1, 2014.
- Halloween Horror Nights Tickets: Pre-order your HHN tickets to save money and lock in your favorite date. These are now available as stand alone tickets or they can be added to any Universal Orlando package.
- Cabana Bay Beach Resort Florida Resident Deal: Florida Residents can experience this new hotel from just $79 per night plus tax.
- Universal 1-Day or 2-Day Pass with Shuttle Transportation for 2014: Take a day away from the Disney World Parks to visit the Wizarding World of Harry Potter! Book a 1-Day or 2-Day Pass to Universal Studios with shuttle transportation included in the ticket.
- “Take 2” Transfer: If you do not want to rent a car during your Orlando vacation, take advantage of the new “Take 2” Transfer ticket for only $39 per person. This transfer includes transportation from a Disney Resort hotel to Universal Orlando Resort for a Universal Studios vacation. After your Universal vacation, the transportation takes you back to the Orlando International Airport.
Sea World Discounts
- Eat for Free During Your Vacation: Book your Sea World package for the Halloween Spooktacular at one of the partner hotels and get the All Day Dining Deal for FREE!
- Kids Free at Sea World: Book your Sea World Package and kids play for free. You will receive one free child ticket (ages 3-9) for every paid adult.
Other Orlando Discounts
- Ripley’s Believe It or Not!: Get ready for the weird and bizarre at Ripley’s Believe It or Not! on International Drive in Orlando. Spend a spooky evening for as little as $18 per person.
- Sleuth’s Mystery Dinner Shows: A perfect Halloween dinner show this fall is the Sleuth’s Mystery Dinner Shows. You can enjoy dinner, while you figure out “who did it.” Discount prices from $55 per person.
- Richard Petty Driving Experience: Are you ready to get really scared? How about a Rookie Experience at the Richard Petty Driving Experience at Disney World? Learn how to drive and then drive a real Nascar. If you book by September 30, you get a free ride-along (valued at $99).
Book Today! Call 757-532-1438 or email Becca at Becca@destinationsinflorida.com