Earlier, we posted about Groupon as a great money-saving website for your next Orlando vacation. LivingSocial is similar, and has different deals on attractions and dining. This week’s deals are great for attractions and dinner shows.
Central Florida recently added its newest big name in theme parks–LEGOLAND Florida in Lakeland, just a 40 mns east of Walt Disney World. This week, LivingSocial is offering a great discount on admission for a combo ticket for 1 adult and one child: only $86! That’s a 55% savings off the ticket price at the gate. Each additional child ticket is $48, and each additional adult ticket is $52. With theme park admissions on the rise nowadays, it’s rare to see discounts this deep–so take advantage before it’s too late! The ticket must be used on or before April 30th.
- One adult+One child admission $86
- Each additional adult: $52
- Each additional child: $48
For the outdoorsy types, Wekiwa Falls is offering admission and canoe rentals. A quiet retreat from the fuss and buzz of Orlando, Wekiwa Falls is a natural park just east of Downton Orlando.
- $15 will get you admission for 2 and canoe rentalto rent to use before June 17th.
- $29 will get 2 adults, 2 children, and 2 canoes to rent to use before June 17th.
Last but not least, for those seeking a more affordable dinner show, Pirate’s Dinner Adventure is included in this week’s list of deals. On its 18th year running, this dinner show sits you in front of a full-size replica of a pirate ship, where you will enjoy a performance complete with the pirates themselves.
- $18 dinner for one to be used between May 11-18
- $29 dinner for one to be used on any date before July 15, 2014
Check out these great deals and more at LivingSocial.com