Orlando Fun and Food wanted to bring you some news from our friends over at Emeril’s Orlando located at the Universal Studios Resort at City Walk. Not only are they offering a new lunch menu and extended happy hour, but they are also helping to give back to the community by participating in the Taste of the Nation Orlando party on August 9th! Make sure to grab your tickets while you can!
Chef Emeril Lagasse has kicked lunch at Emeril’s Orlando up a notch with more of his signature “New New Orleans” cuisine – plus new American favorites. Inspiration for the new menu stemmed from a philosophy of local, ingredient-driven dishes with a simplistic foundation. From wood-oven fired pizzas, duck tacos and fresh seafood to hearty sandwiches, the lunch menu has offerings that may appeal to any palate, including a Children’s Menu.
The new lunch menu at Emeril’s Orlando features:
- Gulf fish ceviche with cilantro, lime and chili
- Blackened Mahi Mahi sandwich with papaya salsa, sweet potato chips and okra pickles
- Wood-oven prosciutto pizza with gorgonzola, arugula and grilled tomato sauce
- Duck tacos with chipotle slaw, tomatillo salsa, cilantro and lime sour cream
- Brazilian seafood stew with shrimp, mussles, calamari, scallion rice, tomato and coconut milk