I-Drive 360, if you have not heard, is a complex on International Drive that will house new attractions, bars, restaurants, shopping and more! Here is the facts on the new I-Drive 360 complex!
• $200 million dollar entertainment complex.
• Metropolitan themed blend of restaurants, entertainment, attractions and shops featuring The Orlando Eye.
• Lushly landscaped courtyard featuring flowing streams with live turtles.
• $1.5 million water show set to music and color changing lights.
• Seasonal and holiday events featuring live entertainment.
• 1600 space, multi-level parking garage featuring free parking.
o The Orlando Eye with 4D Cinema Experience
o Madame Tussauds
o SEA LIFE Orlando Aquarium
o Yard House – Opens April 24, 2014
o Buffalo Wild Wings
o Outback Steakhouse
o Carrabba’s Italian Grill
o Sugar Factory
o Tin Roof
o Ben & Jerry’s
o Café de Paris
o Bar Jour
o Great American Cookies
o To be announced
[…] of 2015! This attraction which will be owned by Merlin Entertainment group, will be located at the I-Drive 360 complex on International Drive here in Orlando. This 25,000 square foot attraction will host amazing sea life in a amazing setting! […]
[…] Tussauds will be making its debut at the I-Drive 360 Complex in early 2015! This wax attraction will be host to several “A-List Celebrities”. Each […]