Disney fans have been waiting a while for this store, and yesterday it officially opened! The C0-Op at Downtown Disney Marketplace is now open and thriving with new and amazing merchandise! This store has something for everyone! Whether you need a new case for your phone, a retro Disney or sport shirt, a new purse, makeup, or even some new kitchen items that are inspired by your favorite attractions! Jason went to Downtown Disney yesterday and checked out the amazing selection! The stores are as follows:
- Beautifully Disney- Line of Make up, fragrances, and beauty accessories!
- Cherry Tree Lane- Accessories for women such as scarves, shoes, bags, and jewelry
- D-Tech on Demand- Personalized and customized electronics and accessories.
- Trophy Room- Vintage sport apparel and collectibles
- Zoey and Pickles- latest trends and glamour for the little girl fashionista in your life
- Disney Centerpiece- Home products that are inspired by your favorite attractions, resorts, and movies! This store includes room furnishings, textiles, and stuff for your kitchen!
Check out some of the pictures below from the opening! If you see something you want, and are not here, the Disney Store has launched a new online store that carries some of the new and amazing products in this store! Hurry now before they are all gone! Disney fans are lining up to buy this store out!