Hey everyone! My best friend Shawn over at Orlando Insider Blog sent me pictures a few minutes ago from the Magic Kingdom. As you can see, the walls are down at the Mine Train. There are bushes covering the entrance with wheels on them that will allow them to be pushed away any day now to open to the public! Orlando Fun and Food has gathered some information for you!
There has been a lot of speculation on when this ride may open and this is what we have been hearing:
- Media preview is coming soon
- Could be soft opening as soon as May 1st (as heard from a few different cast members)
- Fast Pass + will be available for this attraction as soon as opening day is announced
- Extensive testing is still going on.
- Confirmed that Disney are training cast members on this attraction now,
I know I cannot wait for this attraction to open! I know that I will be riding on the 24 hour event! If you do come, I would love for you to come join my meet up! Join it HERE! Hope to see you soon, and thank you for reading Orlando Fun and Food!
Who is ready to ride this attraction?? We have only been waiting a few years now!!!